Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,127 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (24 minutes ago)