Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09310 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,723 (18,501 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)