Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,654 (₨134,455) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)