Cost of living in Meerut, India vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,824 (₨147,707) in Meerut.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)