Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,933 (4,584,290 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)