Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,670 (4,396,583 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)