Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,628 (Bs 61,169) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)