Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08526 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,678 (Bs 43,142) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)