Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03251 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,334 (71,801 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (29 minutes ago)