Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,039 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)