Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09380 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,670 (17,802 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)