Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,374 (41,160₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)