Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22518 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,613 (R$ 7,162) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)