Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23480 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,877 (R$ 7,995) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)