Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,998 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (23 minutes ago)