Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,362 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)