Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)