Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,204 (Bs 49,484) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)