Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,825 (Bs 63,238) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)