Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,277 (Bs 50,195) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)