Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,664 (Bs 50,556) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)