Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,936 (Bs 62,607) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)