Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,571 (Bs 62,252) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)