Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08530 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,782 (Bs 56,058) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)