Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,843 (ARS $30,964) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)