Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,415 (3,628 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)