Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,352 (3,748 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)