Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,128 (COL$6,756,105) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)