Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,985 (Php105,455) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)