Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02653 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,324 (49,885 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)