Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / KES
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,945 (Shilling229,467) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (40 minutes ago)