Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 (2,300,925 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)