Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 (2,026,475 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)