Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,648 (2,387,055 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)