Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,261 (2,137,579 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)