Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,572 (Rp 22,150,312) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)