Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,607 (руб 101,959) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)