Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 57% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,615 (₨115,088) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)