Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09561 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 64% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,363 (14,251 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)