Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09525 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 63% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,149 (12,060 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)