Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08361 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 70% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €768 (9,182 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 2 hours ago)