Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,708 (6,194,144 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)