Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,062 (5,695,720 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)