Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,741 (Mex$ 35,115) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)