Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,705 in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (35 minutes ago)