Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,154 (939,205 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)