Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00514 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 67% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,832 (940,389 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)