Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,849 (₡ 2,294,100) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)