Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,757 in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)