Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26439 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,042 (S/. 7,723) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)