Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,938 (1,476,831 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)