Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,006 (1,544,663 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)