Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,870 (1,547,648 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)