Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,059 (15,872元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)