Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,612 (Php146,495) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (38 minutes ago)