Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,184 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)