Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,030 ($2,308) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)