Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01944 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,261 (RD$ 64,837) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)