Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,486 in Larisa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)