Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,967 (元14,910) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)