Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21306 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,564 (RM12,034) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)