Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25571 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,492 (9,747 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)