Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,208 (CH$1,554,174) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)