Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,231 (CH$1,639,105) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)