Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13643 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,182 ($b15,992) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)