Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,641 ($2,954) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (30 minutes ago)