Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,912 ($2,246) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)