Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03619 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,605 (L 44,340) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)