Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03917 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,494 (L 63,685) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)