Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,675 (L 42,493) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)