Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00761 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,083 (¥404,940) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)