Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,996 (¥496,847) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)