Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,505 (¥454,776) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (13 minutes ago)