Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,639 (¥487,297) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)