Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,445 (¥454,132) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)