Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,670 (759,782 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)